Safford CJDR of Salisbury
Automotive Technician / Technician
Safford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
***PAYING TOP DOLLAR! OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS!***
Skilled technicians are in high demand. So, to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. You’ll also be responsible for diagnosing and repairing client and dealership vehicles while maintaining a positive relationship with clients who return with unsatisfactory work. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. Only those who value integrity and ethics need apply.
· Examine and diagnose vehicles
· Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
· Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
· Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
· Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
· Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
· Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
· Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
· Assist in mentoring technician trainees
· Attend company and factory training
· Keep current with factory technical bulletins
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Operator Driver License
· Compensation is based on experience
· Great benefits
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.